SPECIAL NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19 RISKS AND PRECAUTIONS: COVID-19 is a contagious pandemic, and the CDC and other public health authorities recommend social distancing and other measures to help reduce the chances of catching or spreading this disease. Attending any gathering or event could increase your chances of contracting coronavirus, even if you are up-to-date on your vaccinations. To attend the 2022 Handbag HULLABALOO!, Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities requires that you commit to taking the following safety precautions to protect yourself, other attendees, and the community at large:
- Practice social distancing;
- Wear a face covering while indoors with other people;
- Use good hygiene regarding hand washing, coughing and sneezing;
- Comply with public health guidance, and abide by local/state orders;
- Abide by instructions given by Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities or event hosts whether verbal or in writing;
- Do not attend the in-person event at The Stave Room if you should be in quarantine or isolation based on CDC Guidelines. If you have an in-person ticket and fall into a quarantine or isolation situation closer to the event, please contact us at email@example.com to inquire about switching your in-person ticket to a virtual ticket.
Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities has made efforts to reduce the risk of transmission of Coronavirus/COVID-19 at the 2022 Handbag HULLABALOO!™, to the extent of Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities control, but Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to coronavirus while attending the 2022 Handbag HULLABALOO!™ By accepting Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities’ invitation to the 2022 Handbag HULLABALOO!™, you are assuming the potential risks and agreeing to waive and release any claims against Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities related to coronavirus in exchange for the opportunity to voluntarily attend the 2022 Handbag HULLABALOO!™ We will continue to assess the situation which continues to change and evolve. The steps we will all take together will help ensure we are doing all we can to keep one another and the families we serve safe. Thank you for your support, understanding, and flexibility. We look forward to seeing you March 31!