As part of our commitment to the continued safety of our guests, the families we serve, team members, and Charity volunteers, and in ongoing efforts to protect our community in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we are planning to implement the following enhanced protocols and procedures at the 2022 Golf Classic:
- After consulting with medical experts and abiding by CDC Guidelines, for everyone’s safety, we respectfully ask that all in-person guests be fully vaccinated and up-to-date on such vaccinations as defined by the CDC (including any booster dose(s) when eligible). For more information on what it means to be up-to-date on your COVID-19 vaccine, please visit the CDC’s website at cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/stay-up-to-date.html.
- All in-person guests will be asked a series of health and wellness screening questions (including requesting an affirmation of one’s vaccination status) as well as have their temperature checked prior to entering the event.
- While being outside is a safer environment to host gatherings, we encourage all guests to wear a mask when not eating or drinking.
- We will have hand sanitizing products available and high touch areas will be frequently disinfected.
- Charity staff and volunteers will be masked for the full duration of the event.
- If you or anyone in your party is experiencing COVID symptoms or has been exposed to COVID-19, please reference the CDC resources at cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html to determine your isolation and/or quarantine timeline.