19 Jul Our 2020 Gratitude Report
Betty Lou Misses Our Families and Their Belly Rubs
Betty Lou, our Chief Happiness Officer, wants you to know she misses her daily belly rubs. A certified Canine Assistants therapy dog, Betty Lou knows exactly how to cheer up everyone, which means more belly rubs for her. Learn more
Jupiter Robinson: The Story of a Fighter“This House has given us stability,” says Vanessa Robinson, mom to Jupiter. “I can come to the hospital and be a good mommy. I can make sure he is taken care of because of the great people who support Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities.” Learn more
We are pleased to share our 2020 Gratitude Report as we reflect upon your extraordinary generosity during a challenging year.
Together, we touched the lives of 2,863 families last year through our Ronald McDonald Houses, Ronald McDonald Family Room, Ronald McDonald Care Mobile and partner hotels, with a deep commitment to welcoming all families and removing barriers to healthcare accessibility.
Your support made it possible for us to:
- Serve families from 21 states at our 2 Ronald McDonald Houses and partner hotels
- Help families save $2.6 million in lodging and meal costs
- Provide 987 donated meals and countless #WishList supplies to families at our Houses and Ronald McDonald Family Room at Scottish Rite
- Host 26,118 visits in our Family Room
- Treat 907 children through our Ronald McDonald Care Mobile at 23 area local elementary and middle schools.
For the fourth consecutive year, Atlanta RMHC received both 4-star Charity Navigator and GuideStar Platinum recognition — the highest designations from America’s premier evaluators for sound fiscal management, accountability and transparency.
As we look ahead, we remain steadfast in our mission of nurturing the health and well-being of children and families.
President & CEO