Share the Love Week
March 4 @ 8:00 am – March 11 @ 5:00 pm
We invite you to join us for Share the Love Week, March 4-11, 2022, a weeklong celebration of our mission to raise awareness about the many ways we nurture the health and well-being of children and families. This celebration will also mark our 43rd anniversary of serving families and will culminate on our 3rd Annual Giving Day, March 11.
- Download our Why I support Atlanta RMHC sign, snap a selfie holding it and post to social and tag us!
- Show Your Stripes (red and white of course) or wear Atlanta RMHC apparel. Need a new T-Shirt? Check back for more details.
- Follow our social media accounts (Facebook @AtlantaRMHC; Instagram @ARMHC and LinkedIn @Atlanta-Ronald-McDonald-House-Charities) for fun Share the Love Week features and be sure to like, comment, and share with your networks. And, if you have a story on how Atlanta RMHC has made an impact in your life, be sure to comment on the post or send us your story at ShareTheLove@armhc.org.
- Be sure to make your post PUBLIC so we can see your pics! Or, email your pictures to ShareTheLove@armhc.org.
- Purchase cookies from Tiff’s Treats using a special code to have 20 percent of your purchase donated to Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities. Code is coming soon.
- Make a gift in celebration of our 43rd birthday!