Red Shoe Society
The Red Shoe Society is open to young professionals in the Atlanta area who seek to lend a helping hand in meeting the needs of the nearly 3,000 families served by our Ronald McDonald Houses annually.
The Red Shoe Society serves to:
- Support programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children through volunteering
- Raise awareness and funds for the ARMHC through various events and initiatives throughout the year
Membership Application On Hold
The Red Shoe Society is working hard to develop innovative ways to best serve our members during this unique time. Therefore, we are not accepting new members right now. If you are interested in joining the Society, complete our interest form below.
We will personally reach out once we actively begin enrolling new members. For questions, contact Rachel Emrich, Special Events Coordinator, at Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming new members like YOU soon.
Red Shoe Society, President
Complete Our Interest Form
Once your form is submitted a member from ARMHC will contact you. Thank you for your interest.
Meet the 2020 Executive Committee
- President: Kendell Miller
- Vice President: Ashley DaCosta
- Volunteering: Angel Glover
- Social: Alex Miller
- Membership: Amanda Guthrie
- Fundraising: Lindsay Wilson
- Marketing: Sarah Jessup
- ARMHC Liaison: Rachel Emrich