The Red Shoe Society is open to young professionals in the Atlanta area who seek to lend a helping hand in meeting the needs of the nearly 3,000 families served by our Ronald McDonald Houses annually.
Join the Red Shoe Society — Atlanta Today!
Engage and empower young professionals in philanthropic and leadership activities by supporting Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities in keeping families close.
Reasons to Get Involved
- Volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Quarterly socials
- Discounts to premier Atlanta RMHC events
- President: Angel Glover
- Marketing/Communications Chair: Kathryn Carroll
- Social/Fundraising Chair: Noelle Voges
How to Get Involved
in the Red Shoe Society
- Become a member today!
- Attend an upcoming Red Shoe event
- Follow us on social media
- Email Angel Glover, President, to introduce yourself at email@example.com