Red Shoe Society
The Red Shoe Society is open to young professionals in the Atlanta area who seek to lend a helping hand in meeting the needs of the nearly 3,000 families served by our Ronald McDonald Houses annually.
Meet the 2021 Executive Committee
- President: Kendell Miller
- Volunteering: Angel Glover
- Social: Alex Miller
- Membership: Amanda Guthrie
The Red Shoe Society Mission
Engage and empower young professionals in philanthropic and leadership activities by supporting Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities in keeping families close.
Reasons to Get Involved
- Volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Discounts to premier Atlanta RMHC events