- 85% of consumers consider access to healthcare a leading top-of-mind issue they want companies to address.
- Nearly 80% of Americans would tell others to buy products from a company that supported a cause they cared about.
- RMHC consistently ranks near the top for favorability, trust, community impact, and donation consideration, according to Morning Consult’s survey of Most Loved Nonprofits.
- RMHC was highlighted as a Charity of Choice during the global pandemic by several media outlets, including Good Housekeeping, The Washington Post, and She Knows.
Together we can:
- Reduce the financial burden on families with sick and injured children
- Keep families together steps away from the hospital ensuring easy access to the care they need
- Deliver asthma care and vaccines to children in our community
- Connect families with others experiencing similar challenges
- Provide families a place to rest and recharge with meals, activities and a support network, strengthening them when they need it most
Whether it is through adopting a Ronald McDonald House guest room, transplant suite, monetary gifts, in-kind donations or volunteering, our corporate partners have been vital to helping us comfort and care for our families and their children.
We tailor partnerships to meet the goals of each corporate donor while also meeting our mission of improving the health and well-being of children and their families. If you are interested in becoming a Corporate Partner, contact us to discuss the various opportunities to support our children and families.
Download our 2021 Corporate Champions guide here to view information on each giving level.
- House Champion Partner* $25,000
- Hope Partner* $15,000
- Caring Partner* $10,000
- Adopt-A-Transplant Room Partner* $7,500
- Adopt-A-Room Partner* $5,000
- Comfort Partner $2,500
- House Hospitality Partner $1,500
- Helping Hands Partner $1,000
Learn more about sponsoring our signature events while having a wonderful time helping Atlanta RMHC families.