In a time of uncertainty, Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities gives families a comfortable “home” to be close to a sick or injured child undergoing needed medical treatment nearby. As the child receives life-saving health care, we provide nurturing care for their loved ones. We offer our services to all families, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, socioeconomic status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, geography, marital status, disability or gender identity. Since 1979, Atlanta RMHC has been keeping families close when it matters most.
Why Become a Corporate Partner WITH Atlanta RMHC?
Corporate Partnerships are a great way to demonstrate what your brand believes. Atlanta RMHC believes in giving families hope.
- 85% of consumers consider access to healthcare a leading top-of-mind issue they want companies to address.
- Nearly 80% of Americans would tell others to buy products from a company that supported a cause they cared about.
- RMHC consistently ranks near the top for favorability, trust, community impact, and donation consideration, according to Morning Consult’s survey of Most Loved Nonprofits.
- RMHC was highlighted as a Charity of Choice during the global pandemic by several media outlets, including Good Housekeeping, The Washington Post, and She Knows.
Your IMPACT as a Corporate Partner Matters
Let’s work together to make a positive impact on families in need. Together we can:
- Reduce the financial burden on families with sick and injured children
- Keep families together steps away from the hospital ensuring easy access to the care they need
- Deliver asthma care and vaccines to children in our community
- Connect families with others experiencing similar challenges
- Provide families a place to rest and recharge with meals, activities and a support network, strengthening them when they need it most
The Impact of Corporate Giving!
Alissa Scherb, Corporate and Foundations Relations Manager, thanks one of our new Adopt-A-Room Sponsors for helping to #KeepFamiliesClose.
Become a Corporate Partner
If you are interested in becoming a Corporate Partner, contact us to discuss the various opportunities available to your organization to support our children and families.
Corporate and Foundation Relations Manager
Total number of families served through all our programs in 2021
Total families served through our Ronald McDonald Family Room
Families relied on us through our Ronald McDonald Houses and partner hotels
Children treated through our Ronald McDonald Care Mobile.
WAYS TO PARTNER WITH ARMHC
Our Corporate Champions have been a vital part in keeping families together at some of the most difficult times in their lives. Through partnerships with the community, everyone benefits.
Adopt a Room or Family
Your gift helps us create a home away from home for families with sick children and allows us to serve and support as many families as possible. No family is ever turned away due to financial hardship.
Sponsor an Event
Sponsorships for our Golf Classic, Handbag HULLABALOO, Hearts and Hands Gala, and Tour of Homes, offer the perfect opportunity to promote your business while providing a critical community service.
Your involvement is vital to our mission, and there are many ways to get involved with our efforts through off-site programs.
Pop Tabs Program
One fun and easy way for individuals or teams to support our efforts is by collecting pop tabs from your soda cans.
Provide Meals That Heal
Our Meals That Heal Program provides well-balanced meals to warm the hearts and bellies of our families.