30 Apr #GivingTuesdayNow! How to Share the Love
Giving back isn’t cancelled. By joining in #GivingTuesdayNow on May 5, you’re proving that in times of uncertainty, generosity can bring the world together. Wondering how to get involved and make a difference? Here are some simple ways, in addition to making a gift to help our families.
- Become an ambassador for our cause by creating your own Raise Love P2P fundraiser to support our families. Learn more.
- Post an #Unselfie on social media that shares a message about what inspired you to support Atlanta RMHC
- Add Facebook frame, to your profile to show that you’re giving back for #GivingTuesdayNow
- Add an Instagram donate sticker to your story
- Change your display name on Tuesday, May 5. to show that you’re supporting Atlanta RMHC for #GivingTuesdayNow
- Organize a challenge (on TikTok or any channel) to encourage the spread generosity on social media
Just get creative and show your support. Remember, keeping families close makes a difference in the recovery and well-being of sick kids. No one gets better alone.