08 Mar Share the Love Spotlight: Marietta Rodriquez, Atlanta RMHC Board Member
Thank you to our Share the Love Story Series sponsor, NAViGO. We so appreciate your support of our families.
Pictured: The Rodriquez Family: Desiree (from left), Orestes and Marietta
- Why do you love Atlanta RMHC and/or what do you love the most about Atlanta RMHC?
What I love most is the support Atlanta RMHC provides to the families during their most difficult times, providing a comfortable, clean and in a safe environment.
- How has Atlanta RMHC made a difference in your life?
Atlanta RMHC has provided me the opportunity to become involved in a very important cause, and allowed me to play a small part in supporting families to make a big Impact.
- If you could describe the charity with one word, what would the word be and why?
Awesome! Our Houses are operated as first-class organization with an open heart at all times.
- What do you say when you talk to friends and family about how important Atlanta RMHC is to you and the community at-large?
Get involved and donate! It provides support and a place to stay for families during the most important time in their child’s treatment and recovery.
- Why do you support Atlanta RMHC?
Supporting the Atlanta RMHC is an honor. I’ve been passionate about RMHC since the beginning of my 41-year career with McDonald’s.