03 Oct Vehicle Donations Are Great Way to Help Our Families This Cartober
Comforting families so they can focus on the well-being of their child would not be possible without gifts from our community. Among the various ways you can support Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities is through our Vehicle Donation Program this Cartober. We accept cars, trucks, boats and RVs with proceeds directly helping our families.
A vehicle donation is a great way to give back and drive change. The proceeds from the sale of your vehicle support programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children and their families.
Reasons to Donate Your Vehicle:
- It’s easy and the pick-up is free!
- Donating saves time and money on repairs and maintenance.
- Donating beats the hassles and worries of selling.
- Our Vehicle Donation Support Team makes it easy for you.
- We help you take care of the paperwork and provide you with any necessary tax documents.
- Vehicle donations are tax-deductible.
Vehicle donations are a unique and impactful giving option. To donate your vehicle or to learn more about our Vehicle Donation Program, call Shan Hayes, Manager of Individual Giving, at 678.704.8092 or visit us online.