23 Sep Vehicle Donations are a Great Way to Help Our Families
Comforting families so they can focus on the well-being of their child’s illness or injury would not be possible without gifts from our community. Among the various ways you can support Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities is through our Vehicle Donation Program. Did you know that we accept cars, trucks, boats and RVs that are then are sold at auction houses with proceeds directly helping Atlanta RMHC families.
A vehicle donation is a great alternative for you to take care of that unwanted vehicle. Whatever your reason, our Vehicle Donation Program works to get the highest return per vehicle. The proceeds from the sale of your vehicle support programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children and their families.
Top Reasons Why Vehicle Donors Give:
- It’s easy and the pick-up is free!
- The proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will help us continue to nurture the health and well-being of children.
- Donating saves time and money on repairs and maintenance.
- Donating beats the hassles and worries of selling.
- Our Vehicle Donation Support Team is here to guide you every step of the way.
- We help you take care of the paperwork and provide you with any necessary tax documents.
- Vehicle donations are tax-deductible.
Vehicle donations are a unique and impactful giving option. Thank you for supporting our mission. To donate your vehicle or to learn more about our Vehicle Donation Program, call 1-855-CARSHELP (227-7435) or visit us online.