How can I help?
Your donation helps ensure that our families have access to nutritious meals each and every day, including: pantry items, grab and go meals, snacks, and most importantly, dinners. Everyone can help! Families, friends, university and high school student groups, businesses, churches, and civic organizations can donate or sign up to provide meals for our families.
Catered meals ensure that our families at the Ronald McDonald Family Room inside Scottish Rite have nutritious meals. Store bought frozen casseroles, pot pies, boxed meals, and the like, are greatly appreciated.
- Homemade Smart: Call 404.465.9595 or email email@example.com.
- Hungry: Learn more.
- Low Country BBQ and Catering
- On the Border: Call 404.991.2500
- Qdoba Mexican Eats: Call 404.303.8800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Atlanta RMHC. Learn more.
- Serenity Social: Call 678.689.8996 or email email@example.com and mention Atlanta RMHC,
- Souper Jenny: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zoe’s Kitchen: Learn more.
To Help Families
- At the Ronald McDonald House near Egleston, contact Blakely Willard, at Blakely.Willard@armhc.org or call 470.426.8804.
- At the Ronald McDonald House near Scottish Rite, contact Ansley Wetherington, at Ansley.Wetherington@armhc.org or call 678.704.8098.
- At Ronald McDonald Family Room, contact Jamesse Webb, at email@example.com or call 404.785.3353.
Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities qualifies as a 501(c)(3) and therefore contributions may be tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. Please consult with your tax advisor.
Our Tax ID: 58-1295754
Other Ways to Help
We have a variety of opportunities to support families with sick children.
By mail: Check payable to
Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities
795 Gatewood Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30329
By phone: 678.704.8082
Double Your Donation
Add even more value to your gift!
Did you know many companies offer a matching gift program to encourage philanthropy among their employees? And that some companies will even match to spouses and retirees?
By simply completing a matching gift form, you may be able to double, or even triple, the impact of your gift! Contributions of any amount help us keep families together when they need each other the most.
Use the search field below to see if your employer participates in a matching gift program.
If you do not find your employer listed, check with your company’s human resources department to see if your company offers a matching gift program.
ARMHC is a public charity classified as exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The tax ID number is 58-1295754.